Cinando introduces: Cinando Subtitles. This game-changing online tool will boost the appeal and distribution of European films by promoting and sharing available subtitles. Cinando Subtitles allows industry players to store, promote, browse, find, buy and reuse existing subtitles easily.
Share & Monetize
- Share subtitles with more than 300 VOD platforms, 1.500 distributors and 1.700 festivals
- Monetize subtitles with no intermediaries and retain 100% of the revenues
Search & Find
- Browse referenced subtitles with advanced search tools
- Festivals & Distributors: find and acquire films subtitles in your language
- VOD platforms: find and acquire multi-language versions for a specific film
Check & Conform
- Subtitles providers approved by the Cinando team
- Quality check and conversion to TTML standard advanced format
- Unique ISAN number for each subtitle version
Archive & Protect
- Long-term, free and secure repository to archive subtitles
- Automatic notification to film rights-holders when subtitles are shared
Transactions made as part of Cinando Subtitles are registered in the ethereum blockchain.
A blockchain is a decentralised database which records information and transactions securely and transparently:
• Its security is based on cryptographic and economic mechanisms which guarantee the inalterability and inviolability of recorded data. The term “blockchain” comes from the fact that data is gathered and registered bloc after bloc.
• The register is hosted and managed by multiple users with neither intermediaries nor central control body. This decentralization allows a high resiliency of data and prevents anyone to modify or delete unilaterally the information.
• Transparency of the blockchain allows anyone to check publicly the validity of the chain.
When uploading a subtitle file or selling/buying a subtitle via Cinando, your transactions are registered in the blockchain in a similar way as in a public record. This record is final proof of the existence of the transactions.